CareerSource Pinellas has announced the appointment of four new members and the re-appointment of seven members to its workforce development board.
The new board members were appointed at a Pinellas County Commission meeting on June 21.
“We are excited for the newest CareerSource Pinellas board members to lend us fresh insight into how we can better serve both jobseekers and businesses in our community,” said Scott Thomas, CareerSource Pinellas board chair.
The new appointments include:
• Angela Barton, Aeromatrix Composites
• William Holland, Plumbers and Pipefitters Labor Union 123
• Shawn McDonnell, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers 915
• Michelle Radcliffe, Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
– Peter Schorsch, Extensive Enterprises Media