Pasco County Commissioner Mike Moore awarded state Senate President Wilton Simpson the Pasco Tourist Development Council Chairman’s Choice Award at the Florida’s Sports Coast annual tourism awards dinner, held last week in Wesley Chapel.
The award was presented alongside Experience Florida’s Sports Coast Director Adam Thomas. Thaddeus Bullard, also known as WWE Global Ambassador Titus O’Neil, was the keynote speaker.
Other awards included:
• Lodging Partner of the Year: Lisa Moore of Hilton Garden Inn
• Attraction Partner of the Year: AdventHealth Center Ice
• Tourism Ambassador of the Year: The Shops at Wiregrass
• Tourism Legacy Award: Captain Wendy Longman of Windsong Charters
– Kelly Hayes, Extensive Enterprises Media